Tuesday, June 20, 2023

New Beginnings

I stopped writing this blog several years ago when I decided to focus my energies and talents elsewhere (that's a very abbreviated version of a much longer story to tell another day!). I explored other options. In the end, I find I'm still passionate about the subject of communication skills and their importance to our success. In fact, I'm probably even more passionate than I was before. 

I may revisit topics I covered in the past with the added perspective that comes with time, distance and new experiences. Other topics will be brand new. In any case, I welcome your comments. Agree with me, respectfully disagree with me (and please tell me why), it's all good.

The way we communicate with others shapes our work, our relationships, our lives. I find that when I'm at my best, everything becomes easier. Work discussions are more fruitful and the clarity it gives me helps me to get better results.  I find I'm in a better mood, too. That's because when I communicate clearly and effectively, I've eliminated much of the conflict that is often unnecessary.  So my day runs better. 

Join me. We'll explore best practices and share some "OMG, did that really happen?" stories about communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment